Sunday 6 December 2009

Storyboarding: Putting Pictures To The Idea...

Now I have a firm idea of what exactly I know is going to happen in my music video, I must storyboard the entire video to show me roughly how it will look.

I will sketch each, individual shot as it would be filmed, and write notes concerning the duration and type of shot, so when I take it out to film with me along with my shot list, I know exactly what footage I need to capture,

By storyboarding our entire opening, and digitalizing it in the form of an animatic, I am able to see roughly what my final music video will look like, and make any alterations to my idea before I start filming which overall, will save time and therefore be extremely beneficial

[Upload sample storyboard images]

No comments:

Post a Comment