Sunday 6 December 2009

Now I Need A Set...

For my location, my idea simply calls for a room large enough for the band to perform in. I want the room to be as plain as possible so I can add my own set design to make it suit the band atmosphere more (I want to create the authentic unsigned band-practice feel).

Additionally, I would like the room to be fairly small, in order to represent the closeness of the band as they interact with eachother during the music video. I will set up all the instruments so I will have fully working props to create a high sense of realism and believability, The room shall be decorated with plenty of lights and lightbulbs to coincide with the song title 'Illuminations', and will also help to create unique lighting within the room, which will cast shadows on different walls to make the video quite trippy.

After visiting various friends houses to try and find the perfect room, I have asked my friend Jo Grimshaw (one of the actresses) if we can use her loft, as the size is perfect, the shape is unique, and she already has instruments set up, reducing overall production time as we no longer have to set up al the props.


[Pictures needed]

No comments:

Post a Comment