Thursday 11 June 2009

Narrowing It Down a Bit...

After considering all the briefs, I have no narrowed it down to my two favourites, these being briefs 1 & 3. I have chosen these 2 specifically as they appeal to me most as it's an area of media which I have no past experience in and will therefore be a healthy challenge in terms of knowledge and skill to be able to complete successfully.

Why Advertising?
I think that to be able to produce something with the power to influence someone's choice within a brief moment is a very intriguing thing. I would find it an interesting prospect to see what ideas I could come up with to advertise certain products and how persuasive they could be toward consumers.

Example of the style of television advert I would wish to produce:




Product: Dairy Milk
Company: Cadbury
Director: Tom Kuntz

This style of advert is interesting as it doesn't directly relate to the product per say, but due to the way in which it's humorous and unique, it's instantly memorable and will therefore remind the public of the product each time they remember it. I also enjoy the way in which it's so lighthearted as I think that adverts which are too serious lose their appeal.

Example of the style of music video I would wish to
produce:




Track: Electric Feel
Artist: MGMT
Director: Ray Tintori

No comments:

Post a Comment