Saturday 8 May 2010

NOO!: Major Problem

Today I went into school to put the finished segments together, thus completing my music video - a task that should have literally take about 20 minutes at most. But when I logged onto the MAC I found out that my footage had somehow been deleted, as well as 2 out of 4 of the completed segements. My only backup of the footage was on HDD of the school camera I used, but when I went to check i could only find 3 of my shots - all of which I didnt need. Someone had overwritten all my footage. This caused a major problem for me...

After much deliberating, I decided that all I could do was use the 2 completed segments I had left and string them together to make up the entire music video, leaving out 2 of the actors and therefore bandmember. This really is not ideal but I just had to make the best out of a bad situation. Hopefully the music video still works on some level with my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment