Wednesday 10 March 2010

First Shoot...

I just came back from the first shoot, which went extremely well. All the actors turned up with positive attitudes and were ready to go. I brought a fellow media student along with me to assist with the shoot: Emily Prescott. I put her in charge of styling, a task of which she was more than willing to help with (I knew how the actors should look, I just needed someone to help me achieve the desired look). Once the actors were good to go, I started the long filming process. Because of my idea, each actor required 4 separate shots that lasted the entire song - which made 16 shots minimum (and that's assuming I get it prefect every time and so do the actors). This took quite a long time to achieve, but in the end I managed to obtain all the shots with minimal reshooting.

Now I have my footage, I have to take it back into school and assess the quality of each shot to see if I can use it or not. If I do not think the footage is up to par, I will have to organize another shoot to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment